A - Admission Requirements
Students seeking admission to Bayan College must have successfully completed the General Education Diploma (Literary or Scientific Streams), or its equivalent.
B - Required Documents
Students must follow the registration guidelines set by the Admission Center. Once a place at the college has been secured, students must complete their admissions requirements with the Bayan College Admission Office. Admission requirements are as follows:
- A completed "College Application Form".
- A certified copy of the General Education Diploma
- A copy of ID or passport
- 4 passport-size pictures
- A Completed "Sponsorship Card" to be obtained from the Admissions Office, Sponsorship letter from sponsors.
- R.O. 50 non-refundable application fee
- R.O. 25 non-refundable placement test fee (applies to students required to take the placement test)
- R.O. 25 non-refundable credit-transfer fees for transferring students.
C - Admission to academic programs
Admission to academic programs requires a satisfactory level of English language proficiency. Three options are available to students:
- Pass the placement test administered by Bayan College
- Successful completion of Bayan College 3- level Foundation Program.
- TOEFL Test score of 500 or its equivalent in other recognized tests such as IELTS /5